20 August, 2015

How To Make your Smartphone Battery Last Forever - Awesome Video worth Seeing




Review for the same brand again? No, it's not my show time, just a little shout out for my friend, Mrwhosetheboss, who makes awesome videos, an avid tech geek, who also make his way through the studies.If you like what this guy does, subscribe for free technology advice,daily tech video updates and crazy giveaways. 
Will I upload my own review of Solar Charger next time? I think so, but it will take a while. How do I get this product? I guess thew review I made last Suaoki purchase helped them sell a few bottles so I got myself a disscount and it seems surprisingly help them to sell two or three bottle, maybe more, I got a discount to purchase the 16 watt solar USB charger. Sounds like a good deal, right? 
All my feedback are based on my true and honest opinion. 

I appreciate your stepping by,
Claude

1 comment: