22 October, 2015

How Will Cameron Like about The 'Guo Li' from China-- ZTE Axon Elite 5.5'' Android Smartphone

'Some countries are known for their products, like the Netherlands and tulips. A more modern example is China and smartphones – most phone makers use factories in China in one way or another, but the country is proud of its native smartphones as well'  I was so impressed by what Peter wrote about ZTE Axon on gsmarena.com. 

'Some of them – like ZTE's Axon line' , he's absolutely right for those who has been to China, especially Shenzhen, the most famous city for electronics industry in China.  President of China Xi Jinping is visiting UK, and this ZTE Axon was as a gift, also 'Guo Li' to UK local officials, this diplomatic strategy shows the ambition of ZTE company--aim for a global reach. 


Okay, I am not going to flatter anyone of them, to a tech geek, what catch my eyes is the ZTE Axon smartphone, is it a good deal for buyers? Think about how will President Cameron like about the phone.

Below are my hands on review & unbox of the phone, maybe can give you some good ideas of the features.

#1      Impressive and Compact Exterior 

Pic from the site
Best ZTE product than I ever seen
Details Oriented
Details Oriented

How do I like about the the exterior of the phone? Well, it's beyond my expectation. The ion gold color is inspired by iPhone, 5.5 inch screen, I think it's perfect for my use. It gives me a different impression of the design, I think it's related to Chinese traditional aesthetics, very compact and impressive.

#2      Nice Camera
That's nothing more to talk about, I took some unedited pics with the phone for you, use Auto HDR function, with 50Hz Anti-banding camera setting. 

15 seconds video using ZTE Axon camera.



Impressed by the camera

A cool camera, worth for the money! Okay, I am not the good one for taking pictures. 

# 3       Fast  Battery Charging 
I had it charged for 5 minutes in the beginning, pressed the power key, no response. The other 5 minutes' charging, nothing changed. I checked the quite start guide manual again, it suggests 'If the mobile phone can not be powered on for the first time, charge it for about 30 mins and try again'.  After 30 minutes' charging, the power rate is up to 82% ! 
To summarize, a different, nice smartphone, is a good choice for those are planing to spend $449.99 on their phones.

 Thanks for stopping by
 Claude 

No comments:

Post a Comment